These strawberry ghosts are the ideal Halloween snack! With just two ingredients, they’re easy to make and a delight to serve. The juicy strawberries are coated in a thick layer of white chocolate, acting as a ghostly cloak. Using a black decorating pen, you can easily conjure eyes on these little treats, making them look like cute ghosts with a mischievous grin. These treats are not only a feast for the eyes but also a taste sensation, as the sweetness of the chocolate and the freshness of the strawberries harmonise perfectly. An irresistible combination for both children and adults who enjoy a bit of spooky delight during Halloween. So, get ready to savour these ghostly strawberries and be enchanted by their delightful taste!
Beekers Berries strawberries are not only delicious on their own but also a vital ingredient in countless culinary creations, from desserts to salads. Indulge in the taste of summer, encapsulated in every juicy bite. Experience the passion and dedication of Beekers Berries to quality and taste the difference!
— INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES —
For 10 strawberry ghosts | 20 minute preparation time
- 10 Beekers Berries strawberries
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1 pan
- 1 bowl
- 1 poon
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 plates
- 1 black decoration pen
— PREPARATION —
- Place a pan with boiling water on the stove and suspend a heat-resistant bowl in it. Ensure that the bowl hangs above the boiling water without touching it.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and place it in the bowl.
- Allow the chocolate to melt slowly.
- Let the white chocolate cool for 5 minutes.
- Take the teaspoon and spoon and dollop the melted chocolate onto the plate.
- Dip the Beekers Berries strawberries one by one into the white chocolate while holding the crown.
- Place the strawberries on the second plate with the bottom of the strawberry facing the ghost shape.
- Allow the chocolate to harden, and finally, draw the faces of the ghosts by placing three dots, or let your creativity run wild.
- Store the strawberry ghosts in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them.
And… serve! Enjoy,
Have you made the strawberry ghosts? Share your photo on social media and tag us @beekersberries!