Berry yogurt parfait
This berry yogurt parfait recipe is a delightful and refreshing dessert that’s perfect for enjoying during warm summer days. The creamy Greek yogurt pairs perfectly with the sweet taste of the berries, and the crunchy granola adds texture and a touch of sweetness. Adding honey and mint leaves creates extra layers of flavour and visual appeal. The best part is that this dessert is easy to make and looks stunning, making it ideal for dinner guests or treating yourself to a delicious and healthy treat.
Our berries reflect the delicious diversity that nature has to offer, captured in every bite. Grown with love and passion, carefully selected, and this is apparent in the taste. Step into the world of Beekers Berries to discover each unique berry.
— INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES —
For 2 servings | 10 minutes preparation time
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (unflavoured)
- 1 cup mixed Beekers Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- ½ cup granola
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 glasses or bowls for serving
— PREPARATION —
- Wash the berries and let it drain well.
- Take the two glasses or bowls and layer them with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Add a few tablespoons of mixed soft fruit on top of the Greek yogurt layer.
- Sprinkle a layer of granola on top for crunch and texture.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 until the glasses/bowls are filled.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of honey over each parfait for extra sweetness.
- Garnish the parfaits with additional mixed Beekers Berries and fresh mint leaves.
And… serve! Enjoy,
Have you made this delicious dessert? Share your photo on social media and tag us @beekersberries!